This weekend we had two BYU Rugby home games (both at night). Friday night we played the University of Utah....it was FREEZING!!! (Therefore, we have no pictures.) It was the National Guard game of the week and will be broadcast on ESPNU April 7th at 7pm MDT. It was a good game, a lot more physical then we've seen. And of course BYU kicked some U butt!!!
Saturday night BYU played Utah State, and it was another night game that started even later then the night before. But the weather was totally different...I didn't even put my coat on. (Now I was wearing 3 shirts, but still...it wasn't that cold.) Before the game started Alisa and I took a quick picture to document that we were there.
Here is one of Mom and Alisa (Dad is on the other side of Mom.) Just documenting Ryan's fan club!
It was Senior night, so are the Seniors that were recognized. Can you tell which one is Ryan?
So, during the 1st half before Ryan got in the game Alisa and I had a little fun with my camera. Our craziness started out because of the 1st picture, Alisa got caught off guard in my "self-portrait." So, then later Alisa got smarter when I went to take a "self-portrait." And that's when the fun began. Don't worry this was while we were waiting for Ryan to play, we didn't miss any of the action while he was in the game. Well, the 2nd to last picture is our "WOO HOO Ryan scored a try!!!!" It was a fun a game.

As I mentioned earlier...Ryan scored a TRY!!! How cool is that? Good job Ry!!!!

A few pictures of Ryan and Alisa after the game. Aren't they just so cute? It's been SO much fun watching Ryan play on the BYU Rugby team. I am sad that they have had their last home games. Now they are going to be continuing on their quest for the National Championship! Go Cougars! Good luck and have lots of fun Ryan!!! I am SO proud of you!!!!


3 comments:
Good job Ryan!! We are so proud of you!! I'm so glad the game was online so I could watch it. Wish I was there.
Love the picture of Alisa in the first 'self portrait'! LOL
Nice pic of Ryan's try! ;)
ha ha....i am laughing so hard about that first picture still!!! then i wised up:) love you wend!!!!
YEAH RY!! I wish we could have been at the games. Our basketball games conflicted with both. Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment