Sunday, March 15, 2009

My new favorite thing...

For a while now I've been wanting to try yoga but you know was too lazy to actually try it. So one day while we were watching The Biggest Loser I finally put some of those little motivating feelings put it to good use and got online and made the best purchase, their Weight Loss Yoga DVD. I LOVE IT!!!! Bob kicks my butt every morning at 6:30am and it is awesome!!! I can't think of a better way to start my day, it really does give you a great workout plus it relaxes me before I go and start my day. It has been a great investment, and if you've been wondering about this DVD I say go get it today, you won't regret it!!!

6 comments:

Alisa said...

you go girl!! I need to come do this with you sometime. I love yoga, but have never done it with Bob!! way to go!

debra said...

Kicking your butt is putting it mildly. It's a GREAT workout! I may need to get my own copy so I can do it everyday too!

Amy said...

I wanna try!

Builder said...

that's awesome Wend!! Seriously, that's impressive that you're up at 6:30am doing that....I'm way too tired to even think about that. Great job!!

Jodi Leishman said...

I admire your getting up at 6:30am. My life goes best when I get an early start to my workout, but in the last year I have been too lazy.
I need to come try your DVD. I love doing yoga and I'm sure Bob would kick my butt. Right now my butt could use a good kicking!

Sandie's Spot said...

I love Bob and can't wait till I have floor space to try it out. Thanks for the good tip.... Good Luck! Keep up the good work