This year I had another great Christmas. Ryan and Alisa came out for Christmas and stayed a couple of days with us. Here are some pictures of Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. Ryan, Alisa and I all got new PJs on Christmas. I still love that tradition! Christmas morning was a lot of fun and Mom and Dad did manage to surprise me with the family gift...we got a Wii!!! I am SO excited and so far it has proven to provide hours of fun for us (we have even had Mom and Dad playing with us!)

Here are some random shots of the family on Christmas. We were able to have everyone there and it was a lot of fun. We were very grateful that the snow stayed away from our area until until Christmas night.
We all know how Christmas goes with the sweets and then the comes the sugar high. Well, Seth had just a little sugar high and was very entertaining with all of his energy. Here a few of the random shots that I took of him running around. After presents Seth sat down next to Tanner and he was asking Tanner about the car that he had. It was really cute.

Carter still loves "Cars" and he got a "Cars" vest for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa so here he is modeling it for me.
The Crooks gave Dad this moose that is dressed in camo and he sings "Hit Me With Your Best Shot." It is so funny, he even taps his feet while he sings.
Here is the birthday girl, Jodi!!! It was great to be able to spend time and celebrate her birthday with her. Happy Birthday!!!!



6 comments:
Great pics Wendy! (Can you believe I didn't take one pic on Christmas?)
Love the new jammies! And I can't wait to play the Wii.
Happy Birthday Jodi!!
Merry Christmas everyone!! It was a fun day!!
Fun Christmas photos! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
Oh- fun Christmas documentation! We love being able to spend our Christmas days with you guys--- always have loved it and always will!
Great pics and great documentation ... Christmas is the best!!
Looks like you guys had a pretty good Christmas! I always love lots and lots of pictures! You document everything so well!
So good of you guys to always be the host home --- I'm sure your MOm appreciated all the help. Looks like fun times and good memories were made.
Post a Comment