Yesterday was a day of SNOW!!! It snowed most of the day and we had big flakes, it was SO pretty to watch but not fun to deal with. Here are a few pictures I took yesterday of the snow. This is what my car looked like after sitting at work all day, and then the next picture is the "after" picture because I have this thing about not driving with snow on my car, it annoys me! Then I have a picture of our deck and the snow piled on it. One of our measuring stick out on the deck, just about 9 inches. And then some of the front of the house. I love Christmas lights in snow I think they are SO pretty!!! Isn't Mom's Snowman on the house too cute? Today it only snowed for a little while, we need the break. But they are saying a POWERFUL storm is heading our way for Christmas day...so we are having a White Christmas! (Stay tuned for more snow pictures.)




5 comments:
I can't believe how much snow we've gotten lately! It's CRAZY!!! Definitely a white Christmas for us!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...
Good snow pics Wendy!!
So beautiful!!! sorry I haven't left any comments yet...I am a slow learner. Tom has been doing most of the blogging. Your blog is so cute. I loved your candyland at work. What a fun place to work! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a very happy new year!! I promise, I will learn more about blogging soon!
I know can you believe all the snow we got!!??? But I really think snow is so beautiful!
Post a Comment