Saturday, January 3, 2009

A week out of Utah....

I spent the week between Christmas and New Year in Colorado Springs visiting Candice and Abigail at their new "mountain house" (that's what Abigail calls it.) I had a great time visiting and hanging out with Candice and Abigail but from some reason my camera stayed in my bag. :( Here are a few pictures that I took Friday morning as we were packing the truck to leave. There is a story about this "buck." When Candice went to leave her apartment to pick me up from the airport, this buck was down at the bottom of her stairs chowing down on a plant and wouldn't leave. She called her apartment manager and they finally had to call animal control to get him to leave but it still took a while because he just wanted the plant. So, then when I saw him when I was leaving I thought I had to take a picture. Too bad it wasn't hunting season because "buck" had nice rack, right Dad?

Then on the way to Denver I notice these really cool looking clouds. They looked better in person but you can still get the idea. And that my friends wraps up the pictures that I took on my trip...hopefully I will do better next time.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Fun little vacation for you! Even if you didn't take many pictures.

Sandie's Spot said...

Forgetting your camera just meant that you were relaxing and enjoying a mini-vacation. No worries.
Glad you made it back

Ruth Ann said...

How funny that those deer will stay so close to the apartments ...and have no fear!!! Great pictures.

Jodi Leishman said...

Its fun to get out of dodge for awhile. Glad you had fun.

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Those were way awesome clouds! Funny how that buck kept coming back!! lol