Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Candyland...

It's tradition at work for my team to decorate for Christmas. This year we have a new set up so we did things a little different and just did one theme for the whole team. Welcome to "CSR Candyland!"

Just another picture of the start...

We decided that we needed to have candy in Candyland and we also have a Coco Latte machine for the visitors to enjoy as they journey through Candyland...yummy!!!

In front of my desk we did a Ginger Bread House. Once again, the easiest way to show all the pictures is in a collage. I think it turned out really cute.

Then as you journey on down the row you will run into Hot Chocolate Falls.
Posted by Picasa

Then on to Peppermint Stick Forest...

Then we have a Christmas tree...

And you end up at Santa's Village.
It was fun to make and have something different up for a little while. It brings a festive feeling to work.

11 comments:

The Bey Family said...

Very creative and fun. Looks like you work in a fun place. Merry Christmas!!

debra said...

Oh, how cute!!!!!!! Looks like a lot of work, but worth it! Is there a competition? If so and you guys don't win- I'll come over and kick some Novell butt for you.

Alisa said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe how much work you guys put into that...it looks awesome!! I love the gingerbread house!

Sandie's Spot said...

Way cute. All we have is a few christmas cards hanging on the wall. We're Scrooges this year.

Too fun though

Amy said...

I love it! So fun and festive!!! Good job you guys!

Holly said...

Yeah!! I think we are amazing. The decorations look great this year! It will be hard to come up with something as cute next year...though I'm sure we're up for the task :)

Jodi Leishman said...

You work in a really fun department. The decorations are great!! Good job on your gingerbread house. We should have brought talmage by, he has great enthusiasm for all things Christmas.

Alicia Colon said...

That makes me want to go and work with you. I love fun people!

Kate said...

Love the decor! I bet it was fun taking a day of work to decorate!

Donna Schauers said...

I love it! Santa Village is where I'd like to work . . amazing! Great Job! Nothing like bringing the holidays into the workplace.

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Wow! That is really cool! How sweet! It must have been really fun to put together and come up with the ideas!