I know that many of you will think that I am CRAZY, well I think you already know that and this will just confirm your thoughts. I just have to say that I am a HUGE fan of Del Taco and I love their advertising campaign right now. I just thought that I would share it with you for those who don't frequent Del Taco or may even live where Del Taco is not available. If you haven't visited your local Del Taco lately, I highly recommend it. Especially on Tuesday nights, it's taco night! Just as an FYI my favorite is a #6 with a Spicy Jack Quesadilla, it's YUMMY!!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Del Taco rocks (Taco bell sucks)
It's cheap and good... what more could you ask for
I love Del Taco too but I haven't had any in forever! You should work for their marketing team!
I don't usually eat at Del Taco... but we did yesterday in St. George. I'm gonna have to say... I'm not a big fan of that place. (you can whip me later) But the ad campaign is fun. ;)
You're funny. Mike takes the boys to Del Taco everytime I'm gone. I'll have to ask him if he noticed the new campaign.
Do they still have the chili cheese fries? Hmmm those are yummy!
Post a Comment