Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Peek-a-Boo

Last month we moved buildings at work and we now each have our own cube. So, a couple of weeks ago I was sitting at my desk minding my own business when all of the sudden the outlet cover and a pen came flying at me from the side. It caught me by surprise but it was pretty funny. And now you get to witness the reenactment. So, here is the outlet all put together and pretty. But on the other side of the wall...

Cory is plotting his attack...

and there it goes!

Now do you see the surprise look on my face? I'm thinking, what the heck just happened?!?!!? (I'm not going to lie, this picture cracks me up. I'm just pleased that I was able to get one picture without me laughing. I'm not a good actress.)

And here is the hole. But it's actually pretty cool because we can talk through it and I feel like there is actually a real person on the other side of the wall.

Now you get to see what we see when we look through it to talk to each other. I think these are fun pictures, I hope you enjoy them.



Anyways, I just thought I would share some of the random things that are entertaining while I'm at work.

8 comments:

Sandie's Spot said...

Love randomness at work... play on!

All About Austins said...

hahaha :) Very nice post. I do say I did an AMAZING job taking your "shocked" picture! :D

Rich and Becky Stout said...

That is awesome! I really liked that! Especially you're surprised look, that is priceless!

ps- I tagged you, check it out! Can't wait to see your answers

Amy said...

Whatever gets you through the day, right?! ;)

Jodi Leishman said...

The things you do for entertainment! At least you can say there aren't many dull moments.

Ruth Ann said...

How crazy - but REAL ... work is hard enough ... make the best of it, right!!!

cec said...

Too funny!

M said...

I love the reenactment! One of the things I miss about "co-workers" I have them they are remote so it just is not the same! Carter sits next to me and watches Diego of the other computer and tells me I did big poopies in the toilet mommy that goes over big with the clients on the phone, betcha don't get THAT at your work, LOL! thank goodness, right!