Yesterday Candice and I decided to go and check out Oktoberfest at Snowbird up Little Cottonwood Canyon. We had rain and sun off and on while we were there, which was a lot of fun, honestly. We were able to see some of the pretty fall colors. Not a lot has changed yet but what has changed was really pretty. Here are the few pictures that we took of the Canyon with the colors. (Remember that is was gloomy and raining.) Oktoberfest was pretty good, we really just went to go and check it out. I did get a great deal on two HOT new pairs of sunglasses. In this collage "One of these things is not like the other things." Not a super great look at my new sunglasses but I couldn't take off the hat, I had hat hair.
We had a little fun with my camera taking some self-portraits, and I have to say that yesterday we did good. Here are a couple of the good ones. (I just have to point out that for some reason my eyes were really blue yesterday.)
Candice spotted this pretty area with waterfall on the way, so we stopped on the way down. It had just stopped raining, which was great because we were able to get a couple of pictures. This is the kind of nature that I can handle...you get out of your car and take a few pictures and then get back in your car, where it is warm and dry. :)




5 comments:
You always know when fun things are going on! I'm totally jealous :) I want to hear more about what you did at Oktoberfest!
Hey, that looked like a blast! Also one of my favorite parts about living near the mountains how beautiful and relaxing a drive through the canyons can be. (That is also the nice thing about living near the ocean, sitting on the beach alone or in companionable silence is very theraputic)
Where are the pics of the festival? Must not have been very exciting. (we've been to Oktoberfest in Oregon... it's only fun if you're drinking)
Your pics turned out great!
Pretty canyon... it was a perfect weekend to go play up there (except for the little rain).
Great canyon pics -- the leaves are coming down!!!
Post a Comment