Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!!

I wanted to take a moment to wish all the father's that I know a "Happy Father's Day!" I hope that everyone had a wonderful day! I also want to let my Dad know how much I love, respect and appreciate having him in my life. I could go on and on about how amazing my Dad is, but for now I won't, I will just say...I love you, Dad! (You can see a few reasons as to why I think my Dad is SO amazing here.)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful Dad and Grandpa!!
We love you!!

Ruth Ann said...

He is an amazing man ... and I know I am prejudice ... but for good reason!!! I love him too!

Rich and Becky Stout said...

That's great that you get to spend Father's Day with your dad! Sorry I missed your call yesterday, I was working and then I didn't get your message til today cause I was taking the kids portraits(I will invite you to see them on snapfish, I could use an outsiders opinion). I will call you when I get off today!

Jodi Leishman said...

What a nice tribute to dad.

Happy Father's day.