I have to say that I love stupid people -- they make me laugh! As I was driving around trying to figure out what to do for lunch I saw something that totally made my WEEK!!! I was at the stop light on University Parkway by Olive Garden and Albertson's, I understand that that intersection is kind of confusing -- but seriously it's not THAT hard to figure out. Every once in a while you are privileged to get some entertainment at that intersection and today it happened to me. A truck stopped in the middle of the intersection looking like an idiot for the whole world to see. I've seen this happen before but I've never had a camera or either been able to get my camera out fast enough to snap a few pictures. All that changed today -- Woo Hoo!!! I was turning left when this event happened, so I did a U-turn and went back to snap a few photos for my blog! Enjoy, I'm still laughing!



(It's not a fire truck, it's one of those trucks that fixes company's signs.)
I forgot another funny fact, so as I was sitting there waiting for my light to turn green I was thinking about the fact that I hadn't seen anyone stuck in the middle since December and how sad that was! And then look what happened -- I'm not kidding when I say this made my day!
I forgot another funny fact, so as I was sitting there waiting for my light to turn green I was thinking about the fact that I hadn't seen anyone stuck in the middle since December and how sad that was! And then look what happened -- I'm not kidding when I say this made my day!

7 comments:
OH- I'M DYING LAUGHING! The fact that you were finally able to document one of my favorite things is the BEST part! I wonder if he just curled up in a ball inside his truck because he felt so stupid! CLASSIC WENDY! Good job & thanks for the laugh!
Holy cow! How long was he there? That is too funny! Thanks for sharing
I've never been able to figure out how people actually do that! The lights are timed so you DON'T get stuck. Man, people amaze me. Thanks for the laugh!
Only you would be on top of it enough to document it in photo ... you gotta feel sorry for the guy!!!
That's so hillarious. Back when I lived down there (years ago) I saw that happen once and I was like "look at that freak show! How stupid do ya have to be?" Thanks for the laugh!!!
ps- we need another girls night in a few weeks.
How are things developing?
Post a Comment