Thursday, June 19, 2008

Disney Princess

Just for fun...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I think it's kind of accurate, but not a 100% right on this time.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I can see the sleeping part in you... :)
I'm Mulan... strange.

Sandie's Spot said...

I'm Pocahontas... that's funny
Eventhough Aurora is my favorite princess

Rich and Becky Stout said...

That is pretty acurate. I never would have penned you for Aurora. That's kind of cool!

Jodi Leishman said...

I'm Ariel:
Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.

Funny!