A} ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Single
B} BEST FRIEND: I have too many REALLY good friends to start naming names, you all know who you are. :)
C} CAKE OR PIE: Cake
D} DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday -- I get to sleep in!!!
E} ESSENTIAL ITEMS: Lotion and chap stick in Utah!
F} FAVORITE COLOR: Purple
G} GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: Gummy Bears
H} HOMETOWN: Wildomar, CA
I} INDULGENCE: REALLY good chocolate stuff -- anything chocolate I would have to say
J} JANUARY OR JULY: January
K} KIDS?: None
L} LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT: Family, friends, good books and music of course! :)
M} MARRIAGE DATE: N/A
N} NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS: 2 sisters, 2 brothers -- I'm in the middle
O} ORANGES OR APPLES: Both if they are juicy and cold!
P} PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Heights and spiders
Q} QUOTE: "What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" -- Robert Schuller
R} REASON TO SMILE: Too many to count, but a few are: beautiful spring days, music with a good beat, family, friends and many, many more reasons.
S} SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? If I have to choose since I'm not really into either it would be Superman.
T} TAG 5 PEOPLE: Amy, Jodi, Alisa, Sandie, Janna -- and whoever else wants to play.
U} UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME: I won't watch scary or even a suspenseful movie. I'm a chicken when it comes to stuff like that. I like to watch movies to relax. :)
V} VEGETABLES: Cucumbers are my all time favorite -- but generally I like almost all vegetables.
W} WORST HABIT: Sometimes my follow through is really lacking...
X} X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: I've only had x-rays so I can't really say for sure...
Y} YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Brazilian and Mexican
Z} ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey! I didn't know you didn't like scary movies! I love these tags! I'm glad you did it!
I'm with you on the scary movies... hate them!
Thanks for the tag... we'll see when I get around to it. ;)
I will not watch scary movies either, especially since Mike started traveling years ago. I would much rather watch something funny.
Most of those things I already knew about you ... but fun to see it all together!!
Post a Comment