Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sandie's Birthday

We decided to do something different for Sandie's birthday. To start off our adventures we went to somewhere none of us had gone before...

It was fantastic! We were able to sit outside and enjoy the nice weather with some really yummy food! Their mile high biscuits are SO good! It's a fun old diner that I highly recommend if you are near Emigration Canyon.

Then we had a picnic later in the day after Stephanie joined us with all of Sandie's favorite foods. I had forgotten how fun it is to have a picnic and just chill in the great outdoors.

Stephanie and Jenn having a little fun with their drink cups. :)

I thought this was a fun picture of Sandie taking her self-portrait.

Stephanie having a little fun just being herself. We had a great day hanging out and doing things that were out of the norm for us. Once again...Happy Birthday Sandie!!! (It only took me 2 weeks to do the post.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Sandie! Looks like you had a fun filled day!
Love the picture capturing the self portrait. ;)

Jodi Leishman said...

Looks like you guys had a great day. What great friends Sandie has. Happy Birthday Sandie!!

Sandie's Spot said...

We need to do that again.... I'm starving! Thanks again for a FUN day!