We had a wonderful day celebrating Mother's Day and our May birthdays in the family. Here is Mom and Dad as Mom was opening our gift.

All of siblings got together and picked something that we had learned from Mom and wrote about it. Then Amy did the design and put them in frames. Mom loved her gift and it was a good time for all of us to reflect on what Mom has taught us over the years. Thank you for everything Mom, I love you!

We took a picture of all the Mom's in our family. Top: Janna, Debra, Jodi and Michelle.
Bottom: Amy, Mom, Aunt Diane. I hope all the Moms had a great Mother's Day!
Bottom: Amy, Mom, Aunt Diane. I hope all the Moms had a great Mother's Day!

We had a BBQ this afternoon, here is McKay and Carter hanging out waiting for things to get started.
Here is Seth playing with the rocks that he found in Grandma's backyard.
I couldn't resist posting this picture of Talmage climbing around.
Our May birthdays are Sandie and Peyton. Sandie's is on the 15th and Petyon's is the 10th. Happy Birthday you two! So, Peyton had a wonderful day yesterday and Sandie's special day is coming up this week!!
Here is Peyton with her purse that Janna made her, it's way cute!
David's family made Sandie this fun candy gram card for her birthday.

It was perfect weather and a great day! Thanks to everyone for coming and helping with the BBQ! Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing Mothers out there!






5 comments:
Such a fun day! (I wish the photo lab hadn't messed up on that one plaque... argh!)
Love the pic of Seth with his rocks. LOL!
Your new blog look is adorable! Great documentation - I may borrow some of your photos.
Yeah for May! Nice pics! Perfect weather and beautiful day for the Mothers, great food, and the start of my birthday week - LOL!!!
Love the new layout!
It was a fun day - good job of blogging it. Thanks for all you did to make Mother's Day special Wendy -- you are the best!
That's really cool what y'all did for your mom! Neat idea!
Post a Comment