On Monday August 6th Jennifer, Sandie, Amy, Jodi and I went to the midnight release of Stephenie Meyer's Eclipse at Borders. If you like to read I highly recommend this series. You will fall in love with vampires, more importantly Edward! Jennifer and I made t-shirts with one of our favorite quotes from Twilight. And there were other people there with who had made their own shirts as well. So, we aren't the only crazed fans.

Jodi and Amy just hanging out. Amy is sporting her "Edward" tatoo! There were a few games and stuff going on but we mostly just used the time to chat and hangout.
Jodi and Amy just hanging out. Amy is sporting her "Edward" tatoo! There were a few games and stuff going on but we mostly just used the time to chat and hangout.
Sandie and Amy arrived early and found a table for us to chill around. It was in the Children's section but that's alright, at least we had a place all to ourselves.
They started to line us up about an hour early so we still had sometime to chill. Thanks to Jodi for getting our wristbands early in the morning we were only about 50 people back. Jodi used this time to read part of New Moon (the 2nd book in the series) again.
We found a set of Love Tarot cards on sale, so I got them and opened them up to help pass the time. Sandie, Jenn and I played around with them for a while. They are entertaining and well worth the $4 I spent on them. Because when we got lined up we were by the Political Section and we really needed better entertainment then what was around us.

4 comments:
Yes, we run with vampires! :) That was so much fun. And the book is awesome!! Loved your shirt!
Cute shirts!! I'm taking my time reading this book to make sure I catch everything.
Cute shirt Wendy! I'm glad I was able to go with you guys. It was a fun night. Loved the book - my favorite in the series.
Why do we have to wait another YEAR, to find out what happens next!!!! I don't know what we're going to do until then
Post a Comment