Here is the work in progress....
Here is the finished product with the Birthday Boy, McKay, Mom and Talmage. I thought it turned out very cute and it was fun for the neighborhood to know that Dad was having a BIG bday!
We did put some decorations in the house as well. Here is a funny story about the decorations...I got off work at 3pm on Thursday (the day of the bbq) to come home and have the house decorated before Dad came home from work. Well, as Debra and I are in the middle of hanging streamers in walks Dad, home from work! Mom forgot to tell me that he had a meeting at the Springville office so he would be home from work early. I was like you are home early, and he said so are you. Uh I know, I planned it that way! He was a good sport and went into his bedroom to relax while we finished decorating. So much for the eliminate of surprise! But it was still fun!
Here is Dad opening his presents. Jodi gave him a really nice golf shirt.
Amy made a really nice book with pictures of the family for both Mom and Dad.
David, Ryan and I gave him something to do with shooting. I wonder who thought of that present? I bet you couldn't guess by the way it was wrapped either, boys are too funny! It was a great party! Our Utah family is growing and we have a lot of fun getting everyone together!

4 comments:
The sign turned out great! Good job!!
I love doing that stuff... and I think it's well worth having the whole neighborhood know it was his big day! Great pictures of the day!
Cute decorations Wendy. You and Deb did a great job!
The decorations are way cute! How did you get the sign in the yard to stand up and not blow away. PVC??
Post a Comment