We had part of the family over for dinner last Sunday and the high chair at Grandma's house gives Seth a little more freedom then he is used to. So by the end of his dinner he had one of his legs up on the tray and was just chilling. What a funny kid!
For some reason Seth has had a hard time letting Uncle Ryan hold and play with him. But last week at Dad's Bday BBQ they were able to bond a little, so we had to capture it on camera.
So, I really shouldn't have a camera because if no one is around to take a picture of us I will just take one myself. Seth looks SO serious, he makes me laugh.
This is his expression after he tired some Ice Cream with chocolate sauce...after a minute he decided it was good!


2 comments:
What a CUTE child!!! :)
He seriously is a cute kid--- fun pics of the little guy! I love watching how much he's changing... such a cutie!
Post a Comment