Les Miserables...What can I say except that it was AMAZING, AWESOME, FANTASTIC!!! I saw Les Mis in high school my Junior year. Amy and I joined the French club for one semester so we could go see Les Mis. The story, the music is just awesome! I LOVED every minute of it then and this time!!! They had a lot of cast members who have performed on Broadway, so like I have said...it was WONDERFUL!!!!! (Really there are no words good enough to describe it, so I will just say once again that I LOVED it!!!)
I took my friend Diane to see it, since she had never seen it. She loved it as well, I mean really who wouldn't love Les Mis?!?! Now we are committed to going to the theater more often to get a little more culture in our lives. I have to tell you that on the way home from Salt Lake I had my Les Miserables soundtrack playing in my car and I was just belting the words along with the CD. It was SO much fun! Singing in the car really is SO much fun.


1 comment:
I had forgotten that we faked interest in the French club just for Les Mis!! Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment