Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Seth's 1st Bday!!!!

I can't believe Seth turns one on July 27th! I have enjoyed having him close to see him learn and grow. I enjoy being his babysitter because that gives us our bonding time! We celebrated his birthday yesterday at Seth's house. His Mommy really knows how to throw a party! Here is Aunt Wendy and Seth just hanging out waiting for the party to begin.

Seth had a lot of FUN opening his presents, he really liked the wrapping paper! He did get some really fun toys that he will enjoy playing with.


Now here comes the best part...the CAKE! He was SO funny to watch. At first he wasn't sure about it but then he got the hang of it.


And soon it was on his head! He was very entertaining!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a CUTE child that is!!!