Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Jets!!!!

It wouldn't be Stadium of Fire without the fly over! So, here are "the jets" on approach to fly over the stadium. It was really cool because two of the pilots were brothers from Orem. They have had a goal since they were little to fly the jets over the Stadium of Fire. One of the other pilots was from Park City so it was neat to have SO many Utah boys flying the jets.


Here they are over head

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful! I love it when they fly over!!

debra said...

That was pretty dang cool to watch that from the stadium! Good pics Wend!

Jodi Leishman said...

The jets are the highlight of the 4th. I get goose bumps thinking about it. How fun you got to see them close up.
Jodi

Jodi Leishman said...

I love your new banner. That is my favorite Edward quote.
Jodi