Sunday, July 1, 2007

Kenny Chesney Concert!!!!

For those of you who don't know...I LOVE going to concerts! I will basically go to any concert that I think will be good. My favorite are country concerts! Last year was the first year I went to Kenny Chesney and LOVED it!!!! There is a reason that he was been entertainer of the year for the past couple of years. He just goes out there and performs his heart out! This year he had Pat Green and Sugarland open for him. They were both good, I knew more of Sugarland's songs then I did of Pat Green's but it was still good. Besides the music the best part of concerts is people watching and let me tell you I saw some interesting people that made me laugh. I love the ones who get up and are totally dancing by themselves, it's the best!



This is just showing the front of the stage....

They put this up after Sugarland, while they were setting up for Kenny.


And here is proof that he really was there, it was AWESOME!!! I will be going to his show every year because he doesn't disappoint. If he ever comes to your town I highly recommend you going. You won't be disappointed!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a blast! (I'm with you on the big sunglasses... not sure) Glad you enjoyed yourselves!!

Janna said...

Ummm yea so he is kinda hot! hehe Glad you had fun!!