Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend my first Rugby game and what made it even better was to be able to watch my younger brother Ryan play in it. He tried out and made the BYU Rugby team this year, I'm proud of him. Here are some of the action shots I got yesterday. Ryan was #5 yesterday, as an FYI. BYU played Weber State and won 65-0. Go Cougars!!!!
What would a post be without a self-portrait? This is Alisa and I just hanging out on the side lines.
Ryan and I after the game. Good job, Ry! Can't wait to go to the next one!


7 comments:
What a rough sport ... and a whole new language and rules!!! We really enjoyed watching Ryan play. Cute pics!
I'm sad we couldn't make it to watch him play. Hopefully next time.
Great score though... Go Ryan!
Rugby looks really fun! I've never watched it before... I really hope that no one takes offense to this but Ryan looks a LOT like you!
That whole big huddle type thing looks very confusing. But fun times! Wish I were there!! Thanks for keeping me updated. Go Ryan!
I'm so proud of Ry. It's awesome he's worked so hard to travel with the team and play so much. It was fun to stop by and watch for a few minutes.
Oh so fun! We'll have to try and come to his next home game. All I know about Rugby is what I saw on that episode of Friends, whihc basically was that huddle thing. LOL
Yay Ryan!!! That is awesome that he is playing. He's so lucky he gets to wear those tiny shorts! :) Wendy, how do you do your block pictures? Like when you have one posted picture, but it is a collage? That is cool!
Post a Comment