Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The newest member...

Spencer James Hanks arrived February 1, 2009 at 9:01am to Amy and Dave Hanks. He is adorable! Most of these pictures are from the first day, but the one in the middle is from yesterday (2 days old.)

Here are a few pictures of big brother Seth coming to meet Spencer for the first time. Spencer gave Seth a cool little car garage at the hospital. It's pretty fun and gave something to do, other then pushing the fun buttons all over the room.

Here are a few pictures of people with Spencer. Yes, I realize that they are mostly of Spencer and I (but this is my blog.:)) The first one is our first self-portrait together, then there are a few other self-portraits from the 2nd day. (They aren't the best pictures since I was by the window, but you get the idea.) Then we have the proud Daddy, and a darling picture of Grandma with Grandchild #10.
Posted by Picasa
CONGRATULATIONS Hanks Family -- I am so excited that he is here safe and sound!!!

5 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Spencer is definately a keeper. How fun you were able to go up and spend some time with Seth and Spencer this week. I'm sure Amy felt better being at the hospital knowing Seth was well taken care of and I know she enjoyed the company.

Sandie's Spot said...

He's adorable! Glad everyone thing went ok with Amy and that Seth got some Aunt Wendy time.

Ruth Ann said...

Good pictures Wendy ... he is a real cutie. Glad he is here safely, and that all is well at the Hank's home. He makes #10 grandchild!!! Welcome Spencer.

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Awwww... New babies are sooooo exciting! Have fun with your new nephew!

Amy said...

Thanks so much for all of your help! Couldn't have done it without you! Seth had a great time! You're the best!!