Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad and Mom!!!

Our only August birthdays for the month were my parents. Dad's birthday fell on a Sunday (the 24th) so we were able to get together and have our family birthday celebration on his birthday. Then Mom's birthday was on Tuesday (the 26th) and all of the adults in our family went to Brick Oven for dinner to help celebrate her special day! Mom had a big birthday, she turned 60, can you believe that? I think she looks fabulous! IN-N-OUT also turns 60 this year. so when we were St George I got Mom an anniversary t-shirt from there. It was a lot of fun to just have the adults together, well Seth did come and was very entertaining. Besides who would have helped Mom open her presents? Happy Birthday Dad and Mom, I love you!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rich and Becky Stout said...

I'm so glad that they had a good birthday, I really like the picture of your mom with her cake! A very Happy (belated) Birthday to the parents of one of my favorite people!

Jodi Leishman said...

I really enjoyed our "adult" dinner. We have to do it again soon.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!! Such fun days! It's kind of nice having their bdays so close.

Sandie's Spot said...

Nice collage (sp). Fun to have an adult night out.

Ruth Ann said...

You have some pics I hadn't seen -- thanks for the sweet comments and the post ... Love ya!