Wednesday, October 10, 2007

October Birthday Party

Before I start in on the birthday party, I just wanted to share this picture of Alisa, Amy and Mom. I think it's really cute! (It was taken in October, just not at the birthday party so it counts.)

Talmage is letting Seth "borrow" some of his toys. Here is McKay pushing him around in the shopping cart. Aren't they just SO cute?

McKay and Talmage thought it would be fun to make another pyramid with Grandma this week. A little out of order on the size but kind of fun!

Just Seth as he was walking around. I thought it was too cute not to post!

We have 4 October birthdays in the family, so it was a BIG PARTY! Here are all of the birthdays Amy (10th), Michelle (13th), Jason (12th) and Diane (23rd)! Happy Birthday Everyone!!! (It's pie month at Maire Callender's, so they each got to pick their favorite pie.)

Here are all the older kids, we are missing the babies. Janna was SO nice and brought a pinata for the kids to wack. My pictures didn't really turn out so we just have this one. It was a really cute ghost and the kids had a ton of fun hitting it.

Yesterday was Amy's birthday so we meet for lunch. I took the day off of work to celebrate her big day with her. I couldn't resist posting this picture of Seth.

Or this one....he is just TOO cute!!!

The birthday girl with her Ice Cream sundae.

Michelle with her birthday sundae! (Sydney, Carter and Peyton were there as well.) It was fun to get together and celebrate! Happy early Birthday Michelle! It's fun to have you close!

4 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Way to go Wendy, you preserved our memories. Cute pictures. It was a fun get together.

Amy said...

Both parties were so much fun! Great pics!!

Alisa said...

These are some great pictures!!! Looks like fun!

Ruth Ann said...

fun birthday celebrations -- thanks for sharing Wendy!!