Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Amy!!!!

October 10th is my sister, Amy's birthday! I am a little early in posting the birthday wish but I wanted to be the first one. Amy and I are only 18 months apart and have been best friends forever! We have had SO much fun together growing up, making little mischievous plans and entertaining one another. Now one of my favorites things to say to my mom is, "Amy and I were thinking..." because that means that we have come up with some sort of plan and my mom knows that usually requires something to do with her too. And it is really funny because my mom will roll her eyes and say, "Oh dear, now what?!" But now that we are older we can carry out the crazy plans we come up with all by ourselves. She has been my voice of reason for a long time and I am SO grateful for that. I have enjoyed having Amy live close for the past 2 years (almost) and I have really enjoyed watching her become a mom. She is a wonderful mom to the most adorable little boy you will ever meet! I could go on and on about Amy but I will just leave you with these two cute pictures of her and Seth. And my birthday wish...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

I agree Wendy -- Happy Birthday Amy -- your dad and I love you very much and are also so glad you live close. I think I am VERY lucky to have all three of my beautiful daughters close --even though they 'gang' up on me at times, I still love it!! Have a great day!!

Amy said...

THANKS WENDY!!!!

You're awesome! I love getting into mischief with you! (even at the age of (gasp) 30!!)

LOVE YOU!!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Cute sentiments. Amy is the cutest mom! Remember your only as old as you feel and I feel like I'm 26 so you guys must be younger than that. Happy Birthday Amy!