Sunday, October 14, 2007

Funny Seth....

This picture isn't really funny but it is a cute one of Seth, Ryan and Alisa. Seth is finally warming up to Uncle Ryan so we still need to document the times that he will let Uncle Ryan hold him.

Yesterday I went to Amy's house to play with Seth for a little while. This is just a cute picture of that adorable little face. We had lots of fun playing together...the things you will do to make a baby laugh.

To help pass the time and keep him happy until bedtime, Seth found my cell phone and had a lot of fun playing with it. Mostly it would stay on the camera function so he wouldn't call China, because I don't know how to lock the keys on my phone. (It's a flip phone...so why would you need to lock it?)

I just can't ever make up my mind on what picture to post so I post all most all of them.

This one is from my phone (hence the quality.) But his face is just so funny. He was really cute, I would take a picture with my phone and then show him the picture and he would get all excited, smile and say some form of "baby" (at least we think that's what he was saying.) It was very entertaining for the two of us.

4 comments:

Amy said...

He loves cell phones!! Thanks for coming over to play. Seth sure loves playing with Aunt "dee"!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Seth is a silly boy. :)

Alisa said...

Ha, that last one is so funny to me!! He is so cute!!

Ruth Ann said...

you are such a nut when it comes to taking his picture -- they are cute pics though!!! Gotta love him!