After being in Mumbai for a few days we flew to Bangalore. This is where I spent the rest of my vacation (Mukesh only came for two days and then had to get back for a cousin's wedding.) One day Sanjay, his roommate's brother and I went around Bangalore to check out a few things. We went to the Iskcon Temple. It's big and very pretty. You can't take pictures inside, so the next two pictures are all that I have from the trip there.
Bangalore is called as the Garden City, so we had to go visit at least one "garden" area. Here are a few pictures from our visit...
Then we also went to visit the Bangalore Palace. It was super pretty, but they wouldn't let you take pictures of it from the front. And then they said that you would have to pay to take pictures inside on your tour. Well, our tour guide was like, oh here let me take your picture....then at the end he tried to hit up the guys for money for that. They didn't go for it, but at least I did get a few pictures.

1 comment:
Wow! It's so lush and green there. It reminds me of Oregon. (minus the big stone buildings ;) Beautiful!
Post a Comment