While I was waiting for a new alternator to be put in my car I had sometime to enjoy a beautiful day in Utah. I have to say I never get tired of looking at the mountains covered in snow and the beautiful blue sky behind it. Oh and what is even better now...to see IN-N-OUT in that setting, sometimes it still seem surreal that we have IN-N-OUT in Utah. It will always and forever be my favorite place to go for a hamburger and pink lemonade. :)
That same day I went up to Salt Lake City in the evening and as I was driving around with a friend we notice this amazing sunset. I thought the colors were just awesome and the view just as nice. See...winter in Utah isn't all bad. ;)




2 comments:
Wow! Those sunset pictures are amazing! Good job!
Utah is beautiful... even in winter. ;)
You got some pretty pics ... and yes, In n Out is definitely a 'great' addition for all of us Californians!!
Post a Comment