Friday, January 8, 2010

Congratulations David & Jen!!!!

January 8, 2010 was an exciting day in the Harrison Family....we added 6 new people to our family! My older brother, David was married to Jen! They are the cutest couple and are SO happy together! I'm so happy that you found each other.

Jen has 5 wonderful kids that we are so excited to have in our family. Here is a picture of all the kids. They all looked SO good!

I took advantage of having all of my sisters together and finally got a "sisters" picture. It was fun to have Jodi fly in for the night!

What handsome brothers I have. :) We were so happy that Ryan was able to come in for the day! :)

My Mom and her girls....

The Harrison 7....SO fun to have everyone together for a little while!

The Harrison kids...I love you all (and miss having everyone in Utah county....come back! ;) )

I had a lot of other pictures from the day so I decided to make a big collage to get some of them in. It was a beautiful wedding and I am SO excited to have Jen and her kids apart of our family now! Congratulations David and Jen!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

You are lookin good Wendy! I love black, its sophisticated and classy.

Amy said...

Oh you got a picture of all 10 kids! I need to steal that one. ;)
We are so happy for the new Harrison family! Love you guys!