Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow!!!!

Welcome Winter (I guess...) I really do think that snow is beautiful when you can be at home watching it snow from the comforts of your warm house. Too bad that wasn't exactly the case this morning with waking up to our first measurable "powder". I took some pictures to document the occasion. Last night I watched the end of "White Christmas" so all I could think of this morning when I saw all the snow was the song "Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow!" I'm not going to lie...now it officially feels like Christmas that everything is white. I can't wait to see the Christmas lights with the snow!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Holy cow! You guys got dumped on! It's so beautiful. (we only got an inch)
Christmas... here we come!

Jodi Leishman said...

Holy Moly!! That's a lot of snow. Makes me feel cold thinking about it.

Ruth Ann said...

Gotta love winter ... and snow!