Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year there we had a small Thanksgiving gathering with just the Hanks Family. It was different but nice to all be at one table. We had a great time even though I had to leave the party for a little while to make a quick visit to Urgent Care. The sweet potato rolled out from under me while I was cutting them. But in the sweet potato's defense they turned out really good. Have a look at the recipe here . As hard as I tried NOT to go to the doctor it didn't work.

I went and came home with 8 stitches. I guess it was a good thing that I went to the doctor... :P Overall it was a great Thanksgiving! I just had to add a little adventure to the day. :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

It was a fabulous Thanksgiving! I, personally, loved the intimate setting.
I'm sorry about your finger... the sweet potatoes were fabulous though. ;)

Jodi Leishman said...

Sometimes its nice to have a small gathering. I'm sorry about your finger. Never a dull moment around here.

Ruth Ann said...

You were the excitement for the day ... a trip to Urgent care ... not what we really wanted, for sure.