Sunday, March 28, 2010

Festival Of Colors -- Holi 2010

Yesterday I went with Kahea and went to the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork for the annual Festival of Colors or it is commonly know as Holi. It's a Festival that is celebrated at the end of winter. :) It is celebrated by throwing colored powder at people. Sounds like fun, right? Well, we got there a little late and missed the huge color throwing event...but we did manage to to walk around and find people who still had some colors. So, it was all good and we had fun just being there.

One of the best things about the day...it was an absolutely beautiful spring day in Utah!!! Wouldn't you agree???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you still found some colors! ;) Glad you had such a good time.

I saw a few people on FB who had been there as well. It must have been crowded!

Ruth Ann said...

What a crowd ... not my thing, but others sure like it!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Looks like a colorful event.

I really like driving by that temple. It looks really cool.