Saturday, October 10, 2009

Corn Maze

This year I finally made it to a corn maze. Jenn, Stephanie, Mukesh and I had a lot of fun getting lost in the maze. We did really well in the first part of the maze, the second part gave us a little bit of trouble (we only missed one number post...not too bad). In the end, we are all really happy to see Victory Bridge (mainly because walking around the corn maze in the dark is not exactly the safest thing to do with the uneven ground. I was just happy to make it out without hurting my ankle again.) :)

After the going through the maze we found the slide and one BIG rocking chair. Now that's what I call a rocking chair. ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! I like corn mazes for the first 15 minutes. After that, I'm all about cutting through the corn! ;) Love the chair... lol!

(good job on playing catch up!)

Ruth Ann said...

I love that big chair ... I want your dad to build us one out at the property!!