Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July

I love the 4th of July, I think mainly because of celebrating it with family. This year we were able to get the whole family together for a picture. It was great to all be together again, I will miss having everyone live in Utah Valley. The past two years have been wonderful with the whole family living in Utah Valley.

I went and got a new pedicure the day before and they asked me if I was going to do something festive? I let them come up the design....I love it! I really love my pedicure place I always have the cutest toes. :)

Alisa was trying on different baby slings to see what ones she wants. Spencer was a great model for her. I think it's a fun picture of Alisa, Spencer and Amy.

Here are a few other random pictures from the party. They had a costume contest, bubble blowing contest, the kids drew pictures on the drive way with sidewalk chalk, the coke and mentos, really yummy food and of course fireworks. Fantastic party as always Leishmans!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

It was a fun day! Jodi and Mike always know how to throw a party! :) Guess we'll just have to go down to Vegas from now on.

Ruth Ann said...

You really captured the event ... great post!