Monday, June 18, 2007

After the concert....

We went to the Mirage after the concert to walk around and see what was going on. Of course we had to have a mid-night snack.
We had to have a picture in front of the waterfall in the Mirage. (We did find some nice people who offered to take our picture if we took theirs. It was a good trade.)
This is a spiral escalator in the Forum shops in Caesar's Palace. It was a little slow going but it was SO cool to look at.

At the Mirage waiting for the car. (I found out how easy it is to get around Vegas with valet parking. You get out and walk away and then they bring it right to you, all you have to do is pay for the tip! SO EASY!!!)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Out on the town... nice!

Anonymous said...

I need to get you pictures of the concert. You can't build people up and then let them down without pictures. Love the comments on the pics.

Jennced said...

I was anonymous until I created a google account. I am here now.